Our website https://tiendascodo.com/ (“the Site”) uses “cookies”, a technology that allows us to gather information related to the use of the Site. Cookies can be used in order to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website, distinguish you from other users and analyze your surfing habits within the Site.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded in your device (computer, mobile phone or tablet) when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information on the user‘s or the user‘s devices‘ surfing habits and, depending on the information they contain and on the way the devices are used, cookies may be employed to recognize the user. Your browser stores cookies in your hard disk only during the current session, which takes up minimum memory space and does not jeopardize your computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are erased from the hard disk once the computer is shut down —these are the so called “session or temporary cookies”—
Most browsers accept standard cookies. However, regardless of standard cookies’ use, you may allow or block temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings of your browser.
The Site will link the stored data to your personal information provided upon the registration or the purchase of services only if you provide your express consent –by enabling cookies in your browser–
What type of cookies does this Site use?
The holder of this Site may use personal technical cookies. These do not require your consent because they are not included within the scope of section 22.2 of Law 34/2002, executed on July 11, which governs information society services and e-commerce. However, this Site installs cookies that require the users’ consent. Below you will find information on said cookies.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies allow the user to properly browse or surf within a webpage, platform or application and to use their different options or services. For example, they enable users to control data traffic and communication, identify the session, gain access to different restricted-access parts of a site, store the elements that make up a purchase order, perform said purchase process, request to take part in events or be signed up for them, use security elements during their navigation, store content to broadcast videos or audio, or share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general characteristics which are predefined according to a series of criteria based on the users’ preferences, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional setting where they access the service, among others.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies may be managed by us or by third parties. They enable us to quantify the number of users in order to perform measures and statistical analyses on the use of the offered service. For that purpose, we analyse the users’ browsing or surfing habits within our Site so as to improve our product and service offering.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies may be administrated by us or by third parties. They allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces within the Site as efficiently as possible, by adapting or adjusting the advertisement content to the content of the requested service or to the use of our webpage. In order to do that, we can analyse your Internet browsing or surfing habits, and we can show you ads related to your navigation or browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow us to manage —as efficiently as possible— advertising spaces whose headlines are included in a webpage, application or platform where the holder of the Site provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the users’ behaviour, which is obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing or surfing habits, all of which enables us to identify and develop a specific profile to show advertising according to said profile.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Our own cookies: These cookies are sent to the end users’ devices from a device or domain administrated by the own holder of the Site, from which the requested services by the users are rendered.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to gather and store data while the user access and uses a webpage. They are usually used to store information which is only useful to render the requested service for the use on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies store data in the end user device. The data remains stored and can be accessed to and managed for a defined period of time by the cookies administrator. This period of time may range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies used by this Site:
Below you will find the list of cookies which are installed through our Website:
|NAME||TYPE||PURPOSE AND DURATION||MORE INFO|
|SIDCC||Third-party cookie (Google)||This cookie is used by Google to provide services and gather anonymous information about the navigation or browsing. Duration: 3 months.||Link|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Third-party cookie (Google)||Advertising cookies. These are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you according to your interests. Duration: 2 years.||Link|
|SAPISID||Third-party cookie (Google Maps)||This cookie is established by Google in any webpage that includes a Google map. We do not have control over Google’s cookies, which seem to include a combination of information fragments to measure the Google Maps users’ number and behavior. Duration: 2 years.||Link|
|APISID||Third-party cookie (Google Maps)||This cookie is established by Google in any webpage that includes a Google map. We do not have control over Google’s cookies, which seem to include a combination of information fragments to measure the Google Maps users’ number and behavior. Duration: 2 years.||Link|
|HSID||Third-party cookie (Google Maps)||This cookie is established by Google in any webpage that includes a Google map. We do not have control over Google’s cookies, which seem to include a combination of information fragments to measure the Google Maps users’ number and behavior. Duration: 2 years.||Link|
|SSID||Third-party cookie (Google Maps)||This cookie is established by Google in any webpage that includes a Google map. We do not have control over Google’s cookies, which seem to include a combination of information fragments to measure the Google Maps users’ number and behavior. Duration: 2 years.||Link|
|__Secure-3PSID||Third-party cookie (Google)||This cookie is used for segmentation purposes, to create a profile of the visitors’ interests within the Website in order to show them relevant and customized advertisements by Google. Duration: 2 years.||Link|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Third-party cookie (Google)||This cookie is used for segmentation purposes, to create a profile of the visitors’ interests within the Website in order to show them relevant and customized advertisements by Google. Duration: 2 years.||Link|
|SID||Third-party cookie (Google)||This cookie is used to customize the ads shown within Google properties. Duration: 1 year.||Link|
|DV||Third-party cookie (Google)||This is another Google cookie used to provide services and gather anonymous information about the navigation or browsing habits. Duration: 1 day.||Link|
|1P_JAR||Third-party cookie (Google)||Google uses this cookie to customize or personalize ads according to your interests. Duration: 7 days.||Link|
|NID||Third-party cookie (Google)||“NID” and “OTZ” cookies gather information about your preferences and use it with advertising purposes. Duration: 1 month||Link|
|OTZ||Third-party cookie (Google)||“NID” and “OTZ” cookies gather information about your preferences and use it with advertising purposes. Duration: 1 month||Link|
|_gid||Third-party cookie (tiendascodo.com)||This cookie is used by Google Analytics, which contains an anonymous identifier to distinguish users. This is a session cookie.||Link|
|_ga||Third-party cookie (Google)||Analytical cookie used by Google to distinguish single users by assigning them an automatically-generated number as a client identification. It is included in every request of the Site, and it is used to assess data about the visitors, the sessions and the campaigns in order to prepare the reports of website analyses. Duration: 2 years.||Link|
|_gcl_au||Third-party cookie (Google)||Cookie used by AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency in the websites that use its services. It is the source cookie for the “Conversion Linker” functionality: it gathers information from clicks in ads and stores it in a source cookie, in order for the conversions to be attributed outside the landing page. Duration: 2 months.||Link|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Third-party cookie (tiendascodo.com)||This is a cookie which saves or stores language settings. Duration: 1 day.||Link|
|OGPC||Third-party cookie (Google)||This cookie is used by Google to provide services and gather information about the users’ navigation or browsing habits. Duration: 1 month||Link|
|ANID||Third-party cookie (Google)||These Google AdWords cookies have advertising purposes. They have a unique and randomly-generated value which allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure the advertisements’ performance or efficiency, and to provide recommendations about products based on statistical data. Duration: 1 year.||Link|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Own cookie (tiendascodo.com)||This is a technical cookie. It is used to manage the acceptance of the cookies’ policy within our Site. Duration: 1 hour.||Link|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Own cookie (tiendascodo.com)||This cookie is established by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin. It is used to record and store the consent of the users as regards our cookies’ policy. Duration: 11 months.||Link|
|CONSENT||Third-party cookie (Google)||These cookies deliver a message to the users or visitors of the Site, in order for them to be aware of our cookies’ policy. It is a permanent cookie.||Link|
|player||Third-party cookie (vimeo.com)||These cookies are installed when showing any Vimeo video in a webpage. They appear under the following domains: av.vimeo.com, vimeo.com, player.vimeo.com y secure-a.vimeocdn.com. Duration: 1 year.||Link|
|vuid||Third-party cookie (vimeo.com)||This third-party cookie is property of Vimeo. It is used to play videos, and to reproduce functionalities and preferences. Duration: 2 years.||Link|
Acceptance of our cookies’ policy.
Each time you log on to your computer and access our Site, it will show you the information about its cookies’ policy in every bottom part of any of its pages, in order for you to be aware of it and bear this information in mind. You may either:
Accept cookies. The aforementioned notice will disappear in every page of the Site during your current session.
Modify your browser settings. You can learn more about cookies and our cookies’ policy and modify your browser settings in order to block the cookies of the Site at any time. Should you decide to block cookies, the features or functionalities of the webpage may be reduced.
Keep on surfing or scrolling down the webpage: If you do so, cookies will be implicitly accepted.
You may restrict, block or erase the cookies of this Site at any time by modifying your browser settings pursuant to the following guidelines. Even though the settings of each browser are different, cookies settings are usually within the “Preferences” or “Settings” menu. To learn more about your browser´s cookies´ settings, go to the “Help” menu of your browser.
Below, you will find a list of the main browsers and how to block cookies in each of them.
There exist other third-parties tools or gadgets, which are available online and which allow users to detect cookies in every website they visit and block them or deactivate them (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/faq or youronlinechoice: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/). You may learn more about cookies and their use on www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org/es/.
You may withdraw your consent about this Cookies’ Policy at any time. In order to do that, you will have to erase all the cookies that have been stored in your device through your Internet browser’s settings. If you do not accept cookies, it is likely that the webpage will not work properly.
Changes in our cookies’ policy.