A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website.
This website uses the following proprietary cookies:
- Information: User Input C., User Authentication or Identification Session C., Media Player Session C., User Interface Customization C. Purpose: To remind you of settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.
- Information: WooCommerce Cookie Purpose: WooComerce uses 3 cookies. The first two contain information about the entire cart and help WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that you know where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies. (Duration: During the session and 2 days)
- Information: C. from WPML. They serve to remember the language of the user and the language of the administration (Duration: 1 day).
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics cookies to analyze the use and measurement of our website in order to improve our services. Google Analytics data is not shared with any outside company
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here you can find you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can check any detailed information about this in this link If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.